Our range of pressure washers is based on proven technology developed over the past 40 years.
If you look after your machine it will give you many years of good service. Remember the price you pay is not just for the machine it is for all the support you will get from us during the life of that machine.
Our machines are designed to meet the requirements of a vast range of industries.
Petrol and Diesel Pressure Washers
The most popular petrol engine on a pressure washer is Honda. We have for many years supplied petrol machines of various performances but always with a Honda engine as the power source.
Up until about 15 years ago, contractors and hire companies would only consider diesel engines as the power source for reasons of reliability and fuel economy. But all that has changed – with advances in technology and design Honda engines mean lower prices. Lower noise, lower weight than diesel engines and exceptional reliability.
Advantages of a Petrol or Diesel Pressure Washer
- Portability – not restricted to an electric supply
- Performance – much higher pressure and flow than from a standard electricity supply
- Petrol machines are much cheaper to buy than diesel units
Various configurations for different applications
- Cold water mobile petrol on a two wheel trolley
- Cold water mobile petrol/diesel on a four wheel trolley
- Cold water mobile petrol on a small hand barrow with 120ltr water tank (camel)
- Cold water mobile petrol/diesel on a high speed road trailer with a 1100ltr baffled water tank
- Cold water mobile petrol/diesel van pack with a 800ltr baffled water tank
- Hot water diesel on a high speed road trailer with a 600ltr baffled water tank